Hey Pandas, What Film Or TV Present Do You Assume Was Cherished In Its Time, However Would By no means Be Acceptable In At present’s Local weather?

Married with Youngsters for certain. Such an amazing present however I do not suppose it could ever fly at present! Even again within the 80s it was controversial. A lot of misogyny and use of phrases like tranny and fruit referring to homosexual individuals. It is nonetheless a hilarious present and the actors had been excellent however positively do not suppose it could make it at present.

The previous Sesame Avenue. Folks simply overthink a bunch of nonsense then spew it as if it is details. Deliver again Bert and Ernie, the Depend, Grover,.. Simply deliver all of it again the way in which it was within the 80s and early, early 90s, and older. PLEASE.
Idgf if I am an grownup. I am going to watch it like I am 5 years previous once more with a bowl of Fortunate Charms.

When my daughter was 7 yo I popped the Grease dvd in for us to observe as a household. Boy was I in for a shock.

Donkey boi 1 day in the past

It superb that as a child you by no means discover lyrics reminiscent of ‘You understand that it ain’t s**t, we’ll be gettin’ numerous tit’, ‘You might be supreme, the chicks’ll cream’, and ‘You understand that I ain’t braggin’, she’s an actual pussy wagon’. And that is only one track!

View extra feedback

Mates. I just like the present so much however clearly it’s fairly outdated, with plenty of sexism, homophobia and different points.

Adventures in Babysitting 1987. I noticed it as a toddler and thought it was superb, we’d beg our mother to allow us to watch it on a regular basis. Seeing it as an grownup was an actual eye opener. It was like watching a very totally different film. Additionally Animal Home and Blues Brothers.

The boondocks. I do not suppose i even want to clarify why.

Let’s see Seinfeld involves thoughts. I feel it’s positive however I’m certain others would cancel that in a second.
And I’m stunned nobody has stated The Workplace but. Like cmon, if u know you recognize. Nonetheless the most effective reveals tho so long as you aren’t delicate.

Blazing Saddles. I’m nonetheless stunned to see it on TV.

Blazing Saddles. Not an opportunity it could be made at present.

Dumbo. The pivotal second the place Dumbo will get drunk has violated the ingesting ban in child’s reveals for years. And that is with out even mentioning……….. the crows.

Does anybody keep in mind “Love Thy Neighbour.” ?

Any high mannequin television present present

The Contemporary Prince of Bel Air.
There’s approach too many sexist jokes, and jokes about look (together with jokes about peak, fatphobic jokes, and so on), plenty of objectifying girls, and plenty of issues that would not fly at present. I’ve by no means watched it and began watching it with my accomplice, and half the time we’re like “ooooooof!”