Hey Pandas, What Was Your Favourite Toy Or Merchandise As A Child?

Simply put in what your favourite toy or merchandise was as a toddler.

For instance, I had a cuddly Jelly Cat toy lamb.

A radio. I’m somebody who will get bored very simply and that was the one factor I favored.

I liked stuffed toy animals, i nonetheless do to be trustworthy 😅 my favorite one was a beanie child lobster referred to as Colin, i nonetheless have him

For context, I absorbed my twin within the womb and my mother purchased matching socks for us. After my mother came upon I absorbed her, she burned one of many socks, however by no means discovered the opposite as a result of it was one thing I hid. I used to be all the time weirdly conscious she as soon as existed, however no one instructed me about her till I used to be 4.
I used to be in love with that sock.
I deliberate to offer that sock to my sister, however when my mother instructed me and I noticed her holding again tears I made a decision possibly I ought to maintain it hidden. My imaginary pal grew to become my imaginary twin, and I nonetheless have that sock because the one factor that is still of my twin besides in my creativeness.

Should you ask for very early child toys it is a toy sheep which I nonetheless have, as a younger baby it was all types of Lego. However what first got here into my thoughts and what nonetheless fascinates me are the late 80ies/early 90ies M.A.S.Ok. toys. It is about Good (MASK) versus Evil (Venom) and type of SciFi-like automobiles that may rework into planes, Vehicles which have hidden weapons on board and so forth. If you wish to know extra, google “M.A.S.Ok. Rhino” -> the truck of Matt Tracker, the chief of M.A.S.Ok.

So I had a screwed up childhood however i will not bore you with the main points however i had a e-book and a teddy bear. They have been from my dad and the e-book performed audio of him studying. This was a time when i by no means received to speak to or see him however i held that pricey to my. I nonetheless surprise the place it went.

beyblades. it was the one factor i managed to have earlier than my mother and father cut up

my “Yeety Stick” i might put issues on it and simply fookin hail mary watever the merchandise is on the stick

Hmmmm I’d say my dinosaurs however I do have my stuffed animals, my Barbies, my monster excessive dolls, and lots of different superior toys!

A little bit stuffed cat 😺 I nonetheless have it to at the present time

I used to be actually into ty animals with their tags. I had one named Peanut and it was an elephant and I do not know the place Peanut went

Horse, I nonetheless have all my Breyer and Grand Champions. And Ok’nex, nonetheless have these too.

Chairs. You may climb onto something with these

My plush racoon! Referred to as him “Waschbäri”, german for “Racooni”. 😂 Nonetheless have him, he was/is my greatest pal.

My grandma made me a Winnie the Pooh bear after I was born. It went in all places with me till I used to be about 4. Then he stayed dwelling guarding my mattress. I’ve him on my shelf Bc he has no fur left and no nostril, half a mouth however he nonetheless has his eyes.

My dolly. I took her in all places, and she or he received so soiled that my mother and father put her within the washer solely to interrupt her squeaker. She tore so much over time, so we saved giving her “surgical procedure” and finally needed to sew on a full physique go well with simply to maintain her in tact, received her socks from the infants division. I nonetheless have her, and she or he sits on a shelf amongst my different stuffies for after I get unhappy.

A Dam Factor from the 60s.
It’s not a Troll! It’s not a Gonk!
And I nonetheless have it 😃

My unique Nintendo. I received it as a present whereas visiting and I attempted to take it again on the airplane (pre-9/11) and all of the younger baggage handlers needed to open it up and take a look at it due to the toy gun. Actually I believe they simply needed to get their first take a look at one. However after I lastly received it dwelling I performed it so typically my mother and father complained the tremendous Mario Brothers theme music was caught of their heads on a regular basis. I’ve all the time been an introvert and moreover studying (which I really like too) it was one of many first actions I may do myself. Gamer ceaselessly afterwards!

This one is simple. I had a slinky dog. He was all the time one a leash proper behind me after which one evening I put him in mattress with me. He was by no means the identical after that because of that kink.