Hey Pandas, What Is Your Largest Pet Peeve On-line? (Closed)

Your, you’re. Their, they’re, there. It’s, its.

OH MY GOD I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS. These children who do the roleplays on relationship apps- instance: haiii~ *smiles and blushes cutely* ITS SO ANNOYING

bigfoot 1 day in the past

yeah I agree, it is gross

Whenever you get disliked or downvoted for completely no cause. Or when somebody makes an pointless remark.

Happi doggi (all pronouns) 1 day in the past

I as soon as posted a remark which trying again, had 1,000,000 purple flags that I had ana, however the response was “I wager you’re too younger to know what starvation is,” “simply eat your greens and cease being a child,” “so dramatic over what?” IT TOOK 6 MORE MONTHS FOR ME TO GET HELP BECAUSE NOBODY CARED UNTIL I SAID I STUCK TOOTHBRUSHES DOWN MY THROAT!

View Extra Replies… View extra feedback

I hate that racist and homophobic feedback do not at all times get taken down. And that they’re there within the first place. It feels so horrible to see folks on-line say that you’re not legitimate or actual

When folks assault others as a result of if their opinions, beliefs or their errors. Converse your thoughts however do not be malicious. I get pleasure from different folks’s publish and opinions however I do not really feel the should be merciless as a result of they assume or consider in another way. Kindness is vital on this planet.

when somebody will get confirmed fallacious in an argument and begin insulting you with racial slurs

Mine is when folks publish hyperlinks to their relationship account. ESPECIALLY on Sound Cloud, we simply wanna take heed to music, not stare at your physique!

When my consuming dysfunction is disgusting, however when the fats lady will get skinny and posts it on tiktok, anorexia is all that.

Individuals who rant on-line, folks can say stuff that they might by no means say head to head. There are people with emotions on the opposite aspect!!!

Elyce 13 hours in the past

Precisely! Considered one of my mates has this morale that if they’ll say one thing to somebody on-line, (more often than not it’s on discord with folks they know) they assume first and say to themselves, “may I say this to this individual’s face?”

Wanting all people to really feel unhealthy for you, consideration in search of, cancel tradition, trump, anti vaxxers, I may go on

individuals who fully change their character on-line.

UGHHH!! RICKROLLS! I HATE THEM!!