Hey Pandas, What’s One Motive You Love Bored Panda?

I like taking a look at all of the humorous design fails and cat posts!😺

It has the content material I must make my day 🙂

good artwork, nice comics, superb content material, and good individuals

I like studying random and enjoyable stuff and there is loads of relatable questions and memes right here 🙂

I am at all times bored and the group may be very pleasant and lively and relateable and humorous…

It makes me smile, it makes me take into consideration how others see issues, everybody may be very supportive and useful. I like the feedback as a lot because the questions!

Everyone seems to be so supportive!

I just like the comics, historical past and creepy tales. I truthfully do not be taught as a lot from the thread as I do from the feedback left by others. I simply want my picture uploads would work. I solely have a mobile phone and there’s no button to add photographs and when the web page offers you an choice to add a photograph it by no means works for some cause. I’ve seen different individuals complain about this. So I do know I am not the one one that might make the sight so significantly better for me.

a great deal of customers are so good and humorous and supportive. they’re actually accepting and on the “ask pandas” rather a lot have a great deal of useful recommendation

I just like the humorous articles/lists/idk on right here and I like studying the feedback 🙂

Pleasant beans, superior comics, cute and funky memes and loads of inspiration for artwork :D. To not point out the IMPRESSIVE Science and Historical past info

The quantity of content material, the subjects, and the lively group. Coming right here on a regular basis, opening up a number of tabs, and studying the posts and feedback helps me get by means of work.

Got here right here for the lovable animal posts however I am staying now largely for all the opposite pandas and the entire group with the good feedback!!