Hey Pandas, What Is The Greatest Achievement In Your Life?

Unwell go first. Mine is actively taking steps to repair my psychological well being. I dont really feel too good typically due to a number of issues, however im seeing a therapist and its going nice!

Getting my BA – I dropped out of faculty partway via my first yr (huge psychological well being points), and went again to varsity in my 30’s!

Three years in the past, I began a nonprofit that turns yard lawns into large-scale gardens. I gathered volunteers to assist me do the gardening, and we distribute the produce to food-insecure households in our metropolis. Final yr we gave away over 5 tons of produce.

I acquired my first win in wrestling some time in the past. It was sloppy, however it’s the primary time I’ve actually received something. I even have educated my horse much more and he is doing so properly!

Ending Grade 12. It was an uphill battle with a number of boundaries however I managed to get my diploma at 27. Faculty has been a battle for my complete household, so simply me graduating Excessive Faculty is a giant accomplishment to them.

I’ve been cigarette free for 3 days

Incomes my associates diploma and dealing in direction of my Bachelors diploma in my 40’s. It’s by no means too late! I respect faculty and my courses a lot extra as an grownup than I did at 18 and 19.

My dog is now totally educated and in addition my dog have mated one feminine labrador.

I acquired to combine screens for Daryl Braithwaite, a singer I adored as a teen. ♥️♥️♥️

I would be tempted to say that my carreer path, or my condominium, or my financial savings, or my travels all through Europe, however…no. They’re all nice, however my best achievement is my internal peace. Peace with myself and with the others (together with my violent and abusive dad and mom). I’ve lived so a few years with anger, fury and poisonous ideas resembling “you do not deserve something” (my dad and mom used to inform me that) that I got here to belive they had been true. They aren’t. And therapeutic from poisonous patterns is one thing unimaginable.

As an addict :
Getting clear and going again to highschool. I’m a yr and 4 months sober and subsequent semester could have my affiliate’s diploma. I plan to go for my grasp’s diploma and work with recovering addicts as a approach to give again to those that helped me.

Getting somebody to say sure once I requested them to marry me.

Getting my driver’s licence! Simple for some however I by no means would have thought to have the ability to drive.

listening to the whole lot of a 6 Hour Album of distorted noise. In all places At The Finish Of Time.

I as soon as received a swimming competitors at a really younger age. After which I used to be born.

Stop doing medicine, stop smoking, ditching my abusive ex and getting my life so as as a result of I discovered I used to be pregnant. Going again to highschool, though I needed to cease after a yr due to a melancholy and my son who want extra care (we now know it is ahdh). Now I am going trough intensive traumatherapy for my cptss and I am so proud that I’m going via all of it alone and nonetheless taking excellent care of my son.

Isn’t simply surviving sufficient????

I used to assume that it was getting my bachelor’s diploma in mechanical engineering, interning for 4 years after which getting my skilled engineering license.

However what I actually pleased with is strolling away from all of that and specializing in my well being and valuing my time. I let my engineering license go into inactive standing and give attention to my backyard, my dwelling, my animals, and my associate.

I am not wealthy however I am blissful. My outdated colleague calls me typically to inform me how pressured and overwhelmed they’re.