Hey Pandas, What Are Some Motion pictures That Are So A lot Worse Than Their Ebook?

typically e-book to film adaption simply is not meant to be…

each percy jackson motion pictures

THE PERCY JACKSON MOVIES! I HATE THEM WITH A BURNING PASSION. LIKE A BURNING PASSION

Most of them. Eragon? They tried to cram the entire 509 pages into one film. They skipped all the most effective/most necessary components.

Miscasting of Reacher from the Lee Little one’s books.

I’ll make it clear I don’t like JK Rowling however the Harry Potter motion pictures simply aren’t pretty much as good because the books as a result of they reduce out quite a lot of issues though it’s kinda laborious to movie 7 motion pictures about like 300-500 web page books over such a protracted time frame.

After. The books have been superb. The flicks reduce half of the story that made it so thrilling and deep.

Mortal Engines. The entire Predator Cities saga is incredible. The books are riveting, witty, ingenious and deep: They don’t cover from the horrors of conflict or poverty and in some circumstances they’re actually darkish. Reeves imagined a post-apocalyptic state of affairs with an unimaginable universe of advanced societies, superb world constructing and actually inventive visuals and beliefs. The characters are spherical and so they develop with the story. The film was a run-of-the-mill dystopian teen flick with clunky exposition, dangerous performing and cardboard characters. I felt like screaming on the display.

Unpopular opinion, possibly, however I believe The Hitchhiker’s Information to the Galaxy was a horrible adaptation. Do not get me improper, the film is humorous at instances, nevertheless it misses many of the jokes, wit and humor of the e-book. Douglas Adams’ work is hilarious, witty, sarcastic and really clever. The movie is usually cringe humor and slapstick.

Shadow Hunters. Do not even get me began

There are already just a few feedback about this one…however I will say it once more. PERCY JACKSON! OH MY GOD, DID THEY EVEN READ OR REFER THE BOOKS?!

THE F*****G PERCY JACKSON MOVIES

Divergent sequence though I did not just like the books a lot both

Firestarter by Stephen King. Not an enormous fan, however they butchered it.

All the flicks which can be primarily based on Terry Patchett’s novels. The books kick ass, the flicks suck.

The Dan Brown books; The Da Vinci Code and Angels & Demons

The books have been pageturners since you needed to see what occurred subsequent, what contemporary puzzle there could be to resolve and the place the solutions would take the characters. There was actual thriller and adrenaline to it.

In contrast, the flicks have been merely one set piece after one other. Each scene blandly served up lukewarm and with out power. And the largest sin of all was utterly ignoring what made the books so engrossing – the ‘what occurs subsequent?’ issue.

Prepared Participant One

The timeline’s tousled, issues that do not exist are added, and necessary issues are skipped 🤦‍♂️

Stephen King’s The Shining. If you happen to’ve truly learn the e-book precisely what I imply. The hedge maze was an ideal thought however within the e-book it was these big hedge animals that may have made it a lot extra thrilling, and that is simply one in every of many issues I had with Stanley Kubrick’s adaptation.

Although the final try was fairly good, I’d must say any try that has been made to movie Frank Herbert’s Dune.

The Hunter video games.. I do know they don’t seem to be good books however I actually appreciated them eventhough I am 30.