Hey Pandas, How Do You Assume Life Began? (Closed)

I feel the evolution means.

QibliOfTheSandWings 1 month in the past

Me too, it makes me happier to recollect we have been monke in some unspecified time in the future

Sure chemical circumstances made doable for complicated molecules to kind. These molecules finally began with the ability to self replicate (RNA and DNA). With time they turned encased in different molecules and have become the primary micro organism we all know.

Ik individuals will downvote me for this. However I am not forcing anyone to agree with me, that is simply what I feel is true.

I imagine God created the universe, that he created gentle and darkish, planets and stars. Then he created the sky and the ocean and the land; crops and animals. Then he created mankind within the picture of himself.

You see, when a person and a girl fall in love…

It began with an enormous area turtle and 5 elephants however fifth elephant wandered off

By happenstance and the appropriate ‘components’ (hydrogen, oxygen, carbon, and nitrogen).

I feel it’s fascinating how uncommon life appears to be (in a planetary sense).

It’s completely unimaginable how all the things needed to line up completely to even kind a single cell organism.

I imagine within the uncommon earth principle and do not imagine many different planets made it to multicellular life.

Ruby C. 4 weeks in the past

‘Cept mars and their martians

I feel life began when God spoke it

Life didnt exist
Then sooner or later, it acquired bored with not current and determined to start out current

Personally, I imagine we stay within the thoughts of some kind of god. You may’t make one thing out of nothing as in accordance with the pure legal guidelines of the universe, subsequently, it wouldn’t make sense that life began by itself.

Life began after I was born… for me, anyway

My buddy was an accident..

I’m undoubtedly with science on how earth started, however how all the things began, I do not know. I feel it simply exists and all the time has. It is simply unexplainable.