Hey Pandas, What Is The Closest Factor To Actual Magic?

Objects with the ability to teleport to the precise spot your pinky toe is about to be

I believe it is love.
You already know, it seems like magic falling in love.
However not simply romantically. The tears that you just really feel while you’re dropping somebody you like (like a sick pet or a buddy who’s transferring away), it seems like magic.
You already know, happiness with love can really feel such as you’ve taken a love potion or one thing.
However unhappiness by means of love is a completely completely different factor. I’ve had two shut mates transfer away and I solely realised how vital they had been to me once I was nearly to unfastened them.
And all the opposite feelings with love are simply loopy. Anger with love is harmful (*cough* Will Smith…) however you already know if you already know.

When Uterus house owners all kinda sync up

Bathrooms – what number of instances I am sitting there doing my enterprise, in awe that I flush and it simply disappears. How? One thing about stress and pipes, and maaaagic!!
Additionally, electrical energy and the human physique.

Joel Strauss 3 days in the past

In the event you assume flush bogs are magic, I hope you’ll get to expertise a Japanese bidet. Sheer wizardry!

Telephones. How do they work arrgggg

Taking chemical substances, meals, supplies and mixing them collectively to get a chemical response. It takes a variety of know-how, and a few issues are nonetheless a thriller.

Quantum mechanics. The velocity of sunshine, and the way some particles or waves appear to pay no consideration to that cosmic velocity restrict.

self hypnosis. that stuff craaaazy.

Shin lin. HAVE YOU SEEN THE GUY ON AGT?! LIKE DUDE HOW

Our computer systems and the Web. Concerning the closest factor to a magic mirror we’re capable of finding. Wish to see photos in actual time from around the globe? Youtube. Wish to study one thing obscure? The web has acquired you lined.

Waking as much as an empty sink with clear dishes within the cabinet…and I didn’t do it

Again when Momma, Daddy and us 4 children had suppers collectively. Someone would say one thing about nothing, and the best way it went across the desk was simply hilarious. Looks like we might learn one another’s thoughts or one thing. We might end one another’s sentences. We had a lot enjoyable. It will morph too. I believe this counts as magic. I’ve by no means been aside of something like this since.

Fossil fluorescence. It’s superb, and you may journey your mates by stroking your hand within the wetter elements of the sand in the dead of night, with some attractive blue gentle reveals. Additionally cats! Cats are magic.