Hay Pandas, What Would Be The Identify Of Your Planet If You Have been An Alien? (Closed)

Describe it to me. What would reside there?

Zorg. Purple and acidic.

Gine.
Cause you ask? Properly after I was a small youngster (idk perhaps 5 or 6) I made a whole world! Its identify was “imaginary world” ! I had my finest good friend (imaginary) “Zoey”. And my imaginary instructor “miss minty”. [I don’t know how I got the people names.] Bit since I’ve made that world, it felt… actual. In a mysterious approach.
Later as I discovered extra, the world grew extra! It made nations, empires, kingdoms, cities, and so on… I used to be there creator.
I probally mustn’t get approach into it otherwise you’ll be misplaced… Moreover I’ve already gone to deep! I shall keep on!

Myanus. Cmon. This one straightforward 😜!

perhaps the miiuniverse with a bunch of miis working round. that might be dope.

I’d identify mine Oavis.

Properly I’ve all the time needed to reside within the holodeck on the star ship Enterprise. So I’d identify it Swish (doorways opening). We’d have the entire finest smells, sights, sounds, touches and style. However simply to maintain it actual we’d have the worst of the senses too. All of it on demand. The worst of the senses can be found anytime somebody wanted a actuality verify. And a window to see Earth by means of and after you noticed Earth and once you stop shaking since you realized how fortunate you had been to be on Swish. Anybody who did not wish to keep might go away however you could possibly by no means come again. As a result of for those who did you’d carry all that crap with you. Oh wait, I already reside there it is known as my house. And no we do not have firm right here.

Euphoria Acid

Jupiter-sized planet with a purple and orange coloration. Anybody who steps on it even with protecting fits and so on will likely be soooo excited that they may die of nostril bleeding. Additionally, it has a black gap within the southern pole which secretes this acid.

Gamma Phylloria

Gamma as a result of it sounds cool and astronomic. Phylloria comes from chlorophyll, due to the immense development of crops on my planet.
Gamma Phylloria has a sure rotation, so one aspect of the planet is all the time confronted in the direction of the star, whereas the opposite aspect is all the time dealing with in the direction of the stary evening. The starside of Gamma Phylloria is tropical with enormous areas of jungle. The opposite aspect of the planet is arctic, however with quite a lot of geothermal actions, so crops are additionally rising in lots of areas of the darkish aspect of the planet. The crops on the darkish aspect have black leaves to soak up as a lot light and heat as doable.
Crops on the lightside are inexperienced.
Gamma Phylloria has one moon, known as Moon.
Our star is named Lightdonator, although you people name it Proxima Centauri.

You are asking me? mine is gonna be full of cats. Not cute ones, THE FIERCE. they’re going to have laser weapons, rifles and shotguns with them lol. my planet will likely be ‘Pantherilia’ which is principally the panther planet or perhaps we will strive ‘Felidorsq’ which is able to merely be cats

Sommie, the explanation why is as a result of i’ve characters which are known as like “Sommie” so i simply name my planet “Sommie” 🙂

Zonx
It will be just about like earth besides it’s going to be a younger planet, like earth at it is starting, perhaps even earlier than people got here alongside. I will be an animal, an enormous one, a predator, however not a imply one, the other truly, a really good one. However highly effective. Simply residing that enjoyable nature life. It will be type of like an alternate universe, there will likely be simply random adjustments, like, we can have 4 black suns which are formed in a form that does not have a reputation on earth, and sure, black will likely be a lightweight. However particularly the suns will rise at evening. However we are going to name it day. it would appear to be earth evening. I can go on and on, making up random artistic adjustments, I like these type of challenges.