Hey Pandas, What Are The Greatest Deal-Breakers For You?

My query is what do others see as a deal breaker habits.

Selfishness, rudeness and never liking animals. That is my high 3.

Notice: You might be off the hook in the event you don’t love animals due to an allergy or a nasty expertise. The primary two are non-negotiable.

Mendacity, particularly incompetent bald-faced mendacity that may insult any individual’s intelligence. My childhood was so stuffed with self-righteous liars that it’s a actual set off level for me.

Faith. High-quality for you. Do not attempt to promote or convert me. I am an grownup, educated, older. Lots of people use it to separate, to misinform, excuse or convert. No thanks.

Rudeness, there isn’t any want for it at anytime, even when the opposite individual is an a**, at all times be form. Kindness winds them up much more, it is nice.

People who find themselves unable to apologise or use the time period “I apologise and am sorry BUT…

Informal lawbreaking. Extra rife now than ever earlier than, if somebody has no respect for a easy algorithm that civilised persons are presupposed to abide by, they’ll deal with all the pieces and everybody of their world (together with you) with the identical lack of respect.

Mendacity. Honesty is the one coverage, until it is a joke, however do not forget to let everybody in on it afterwards.

The lack to debate or maturely debate. Most issues individuals argue about and get offended over are subjective. You need to have the ability to specific your views and opinions with out being shut down or criticized in a harsh, hateful method.
So as to add on to that, individuals ought to simply plain hear to at least one one other, given the “speaker” is being respectful.

Not respecting my time.

Attempting to promote me one thing by trash speaking the competitors. In case your product cannot stand on it is personal…then the sale is over.

Additionally, individuals with excessive and mighty attitudes. Be humble round me. You are not higher than everybody else. In the event you act like you’re, then that makes everybody else higher than you.

Individuals who use excuses to justify their unhealthy behaviour. “However I am like his due to xyz, you perceive proper ? No, no we do not.

You do not care about animals.

Believing that solely *one* interpretation of God exists, and that every one ought to reside in line with that *one* model of no matter scriptures/dictates… after which utilizing that “doctrine” as a nasty excuse to do horrible issues to others. (I’ve religion. I’ve no faith.)

1. Animal abuser
2. Not caring about different individuals’s pursuits or life
3. They’re Racist, Sexist, or Abelist. Just about any form of “ist”.
4. Homophones and transphobes additionally aren’t any deal.

These kinds of individuals won’t ever be my buddies.

People who find themselves incapable of admitting they’re unsuitable irrespective of how giant or small.

Not having any buddies. If somebody I’m seeing doesn’t have any buddies and are on their own they may attempt to maintain me from having any buddies too. I’ve recognized my finest buddy for 40+ years and nobody goes to maintain me from seeing her. Simply because they’re friendless doesn’t imply I’ve to be too.

Turning all the pieces into extremes and utilizing Advert hominem argumentations. Manner too frequent recently, although

Homophobia… Sufficient stated for me.

Personally: Trump lover, mendacity, smoking, unhealthy hygiene.

Issues that I would like to see modified within the US: attitudes about local weather change, extreme issues with training, authorities subsidies to large companies that do not freakin’ want them.

Worldwide: SOMEONE STOP PUTIN FROM BEING A D&CKHEAD.

Cancerous quantities of adverts and/or paywalls

– individuals who dont like cats (huge cat individual i grew up with 2 cats)
– people who assume cats are how they’re proven in comics and television exhibits, they are often very effectively behaved and mild creatures! i cant keep in mind any time the place our cats knocked one thing over or bit somebody.
– not be conscious of my 500+ hotwheel assortment (no redlines 🙁 )
– not like tawog or common present
– not laughing at my darkish jokes :)))))))))))))))))))))

→Rudeness to and ignoring of service staff.
→Racism, sexism, intolerance

Mendacity, stealing, dishonest, useless, vanity, racism, sexism, ageism, homophobic sorts, kiss a$$es. All dealbreakers professionally & personally. I’m a dog individual and might’t have cats as a result of I’ve birds. I used to have chinchillas…..

Relationship smart, if she likes dogs. No. I am a cat individual by way of and thru.

Being a liberal. I will not even be your buddy as a result of I am unable to respect you for being silly.