Hey Pandas, What’s Your Favourite Video Recreation? (Closed)

Minecraft: I at all times come again to it

Legend of Zelda: Breathe of the Wild. Discovered all of the Korok seeds, chests, you title it. Accomplished the hell out of that recreation, time and again. Actually DYING for the sequel!

Both Roblox or Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

P.S. I am a Star Wars fan in order that’s most likely why the Star Wars one is on there

Hazmat 1 month in the past

Sure Fallen Order!!!!! Simply completed the primary story!

Skyrim! And Oblivion. Can’t await the subsequent recreation

Metroid Prime rocks!

Pokemon lets go Pikachu

Paola Martz 1 month in the past

I really like the GB basic ones! I maintain returning to my previous battered Gameboy colour to replay Pokémon Crimson, every so often 😁

Animal Crossing New Horizons!!!

Mushroom 2 weeks in the past

good recreation however they simply must pdate it extra

Pokemon (principally the primary 3 Gens) and Claw

Outer Wilds. Most lovely recreation ever. Additionally Skyrim and Minecraft.

Crimson lifeless redemption 2!
Man, nobody ready me for the ending!

The Uncharted sequence.

My spouse would watch whereas I performed it (she does not like enjoying video video games), as a result of the storey telling and the way in which it performed out made it so she felt like she was watching a movie.
In her phrases, ‘You are not enjoying a recreation, you are enjoying an epic blockbuster’.

Bittersweetie

Group Member

1 month in the past

This remark has been deleted.

Divinity Unique Sin 2. A masterpeace

brawl stars or roblox. brawl stars is enjoyable should you like a grindy recreation however roblox can also be actually enjoyable with all of the completely different gaems on the market . i additionally like cookie run kingdom however i’ve been enjoying brawl stars and roblox for alongside time and that i acquired CRK like week in the past

Tremendous animal royale and minecraft

Matt Ang 1 month in the past

tremendous animal royale? wow ther participant base isnt that massive! and in addition private favourite too!

Life is unusual and Life is unusual 2. There’s additionally a third half, however I did not take pleasure in it.

In a nutshell: It’s a must to make choices for you and different characters within the recreation, the end result and relationships rely upon the way you act and talk. I’ve by no means been blown away by recreation that a lot – and the music will get me chills each time!
After I performed it, I overthought my life choices a bit rather more…

However I additionally like Luigi’s Manson 😉

Miitopia (the swap model) is ALWAYS a favourite for me!

Minecraft and Pokemon Defend (on swap)

Undertale!
I really like every little thing about it, how there are humorous characters, humorous dialogue and simply random, bizarre issues total, just like the field hater and the annoying dog, and (my private favourite) the unsuitable quantity tune. My favourite character is Monster child and I simply love his playful angle and the way he is so clumsy and cute. There’s an awesome storyline and I really like what has come out of the fandom! Comparable to aus (excluding undertail… it isn’t only a misspelling and should you look it up I counsel you to gouge out your eyeballs), fangames, and fanart! This recreation will at all times be close to and pricey to my coronary heart and I hope the fandom by no means dies. I cant let you know what number of instances this recreation made me cry, chuckle, and smile. Particularly a genocide route. In the event you play pacifist after which reset and play genocide, it hits you proper within the intestine since you’ve already created such a bond with these characters. And Sans and Flowey fully crumbled the fourth wall on this. Saving and resetting and reloading the sport is an precise a part of the cannon story. Sorry this acquired lengthy, regardless of how a lot I kind, I can by no means absolutely categorical my love for this recreation!