Hey Pandas, Whats Your Opinion On This Web site? (Closed)

I actually suppose it is a enjoyable place to speak with everybody 🙂

There are lots of fascinating posts. Individuals do get offend reasonably shortly although. I do not like feedback which were down voted being hidden from view. Everybody has a voice, and that voice is entitled to be heard. Open dialogue has develop into scarce on this world.

I believe it is a very nice web site the place you’ll be able to simply have enjoyable. Nearly everyone seems to be very nice and it seems like form of a neighborhood.

I believe its positively higher than Reddit.

I just like the posts and the way content material from numerous websites are discovered proper right here. The content material retains me entertained at work.
Usually individuals listed below are cool.

BUT I do know there is a matter with not giving credit score to the unique creator/photographer/artist at occasions. I do not like not with the ability to block individuals or report abusive feedback.
And I completely hate how accounts are suspended over 1 remark individuals have downvoted to a -10, and assumed to be abusive simply because it is unpopular when it is only a query of “I am not understanding.” or “sorry this is not proper. I obtained the info right here.”
Oddly, I’ve discovered suspensions simply ban you from commenting on posts. It would not cease you from making posts.
Individuals get approach too offended on sensitive matters and do not need to simply talk about issues, reasonably than name-calling and shaming.

Good web site for posts, speaking to others. However individuals are inclined to get mad at individuals/”cancel” them, additionally I hate the censoring phrases like KILL and DEATH🙄

I adore it! However I want individuals would not say issues about conservatives/liberals simply because they need to dis them. If it is a political publish, okay. However the blaming or saying it is dangerous is not conducive. Let individuals have their opinions and do not blame the whole lot on the opposite guys

I actually take pleasure in studying individuals’s solutions to questions posted by the neighborhood. I like answering them too! It does appear that the “tempo” is slightly gradual although. I submitted a query final Friday, and it was solely posted in the present day!
The lists all appear to be from different sources although (fifty individuals who hated their wedding ceremony, eg). A number of content material from different websites like reddit.

I adore it I really like the publish. And a few very fascinating stuff on right here and the tales I really like them I want there the place extra web site like this

I really like bored panda, it so fascinating and you may find out about new issues on-line.

I prefer it however I hate the “ am I within the fallacious for not blah blah blah”
Like if it’s a must to ask the query then possibly man possibly.
What’s carried out is completed you don’t want others individuals validation in your doable egocentric act !

I downloaded the app after getting lots of classic and thrift associated articles in my google new feud. I anticipated extra of that, however I take pleasure in it to date.

Completely LOVE Bored Panda 90% of the time.

The ten% That annoys me breaks down into two useful bite-sized components:
1) The film lists which have a ‘Purchase Film’ button are principally simply ad-posts.
2) The arbitrary ban system with out attraction.

Right here, no less than I can kind one thing, whether or not a response or carry up a subject, there’s somebody on the market within the YOUniverse, Somebody is studying what I believe or really feel. And although I’m 55 I nonetheless get my emotions damage, I might be delicate, and truthful and somebody, is on the market. Perhaps somebody can study from my errors, possibly I might be of some use.

Greatest web site for procrastinating!!