Hey Pandas, What’s The Weirdest Factor A Stranger Has Mentioned To You?

Have you ever ever been strolling along with your good friend, or simply put and about, and a stranger says one thing 100% out of line or total kinda unusual? As soon as an outdated man requested me why I had boobs.

If you wish to share your bizarre, or out-of-the-blue experiences with individuals you do not know, go forward! It is good to speak about stuff, particularly if we are able to all have a very good snicker about it.

I used to be at school. This new lady transferred in, and as we handed one another she licked her finger, and smeered her spit on my glasses. I used to be to shocked to say something, simply wiped my glasses on her shirt and walked on.

I used to be on a prepare with the spouse heading into London to catch a present.
I had a random stranger within the seat throughout the isle says to me ‘You appear to be you recognize about stuff!’, he then proceeded to ask me why they’re referred to as the ‘Teenage mutant ninja TURTLES’ when they’re clearly Tortoises.

Being the unbearable know-it-all that I’m, I defined to him that in Brittan they outline the distinction between the two as: ‘Tortoise’ is the land animal and ‘Turtle’ is water dwelling.
Nonetheless in America ‘Turtle’ is used to cowl all animals of that sort (turtle, tortoise, terrapin, and many others) and due to this fact, a tortoise is a sort of turtle. Because the present was made within the US, it follows the US naming.

Suitably impressed, he then requested me ‘In the event that they have been youngsters, why have been they skilled to make use of weapons? Appears a bit irresponsible to me.’
I did not have a solution that point.

As soon as me and my good friend have been strolling to the DG to get drinks in our heavy make-up that undoubtedly was a bit of unusual, an outdated man was simply looking at me. That outdated man then cam eup to me and mentioned, “in case your a boy, why huge boobs?” As a result of I am a male presenting one who appears to be like 3 years too younger, has a excessive voice, and breasts, I get that lots. Together with the lavatory query from individuals I do not know.

I had somebody complain to me (a whole stranger who was an grownup whereas I used to be 12) that there was no rest room paper in her stall so she needed to attain beneath one other stall for some. Not the weirdest, however it’s bizarre

Hanging out with my mates, a my hat blew off my head it had occurred a number of occasions and so I simply let it keep there. Then some dude who seemed like he would possibly’ve had a tricky life walks up and tells me I dropped my hat.
Him: You dropped your hat
Me: (kinda embarrassed) I do know
Him: Are you on medicine?
Me: No
Him: nicely you need to be!
This has change into an iconic inside joke amongst my mates

Properly at some point i used to be simply minding my Enterprise listening to music when a stranger gives me a corn dog. I purchased it

(To my hubby) – some Asian vacationers with restricted English in a grocery store all of the completely different cartons of contemporary fruit juices- trying very puzzled at one specifically – requested him to elucidate Cocktail. Fortunately it wasn’t what they thought it could have been. 😂😂😂

i used to be on the greenback retailer getting stuff for could mother, and a few weirdo mentioned to me “My mother would not let me use her bank card, are you alone?” i utterly BOOKED IT as quick as i might

It was very early within the morning and I used to be sat having fun with espresso and a while out within the far nook of a abandoned hospital cafe. The following factor I do know there is a man standing subsequent to me, carrying a tray with an empty plate on it and asking why I am standing on his breakfast … Not fully certain what that was about, however no, there wasn’t any precise meals on the ground…

“Do ladies have bones of their boobs?!? Trigger chickens have bones when i eat hen breasts”. Okay so not a stranger, a good friend of mine. Nonetheless bizarre.