Hey Pandas, What Is A Nickname You Give To Your Pet(s)?

Each pet proprietor has most likely give you a bizarre or lovely nickname for his or her pet.

His title is George, however i name him this
King Georgeious the third, head of the broccoli eaters affiliation, lord excessive chieftain of the guinea pig hoards, commander of the chook legions, bearer of the fluffy toes, connesiour of blankets, and world class food-begger.

Fidget has a bunch. Fidgeotto as within the pokemon. Fidgito, Child boi, little bastard, lil weirdo, and cutie

Properly once I had Covid I referred to as my kittens the prisoners and their names had been noodles and loopy eyes. I additionally name my kittens nare naked, marshmallow or Noel (as in Noel not nowel) (her title is Nala) and Spider-Man, parkour grasp or James ( her title is Bondi)

His title is Brock however I name him broccoli

My bunnies title is blu, however we name him blu bear, and barbaloot

His title is Otto, I name him Tots
Her title’s Catarina, I name her Titina

I had a half black Lab half German Shepherd named Camille. I generally referred to as her Camille-a deal-adinkle-dunkle-dorkle-doo.

I’ve a purple Betta fish named Thanos. My mother and father name him Thanos de Fuego bc once they had been first married they bought a pink Betta fish named Fuego. I informed them that was a nasty omen to my fish bc, because it seems, Fuego died every week after they bought him.
Thank goodness I used to be incorrect. I’ve had Thanos for 4 months now

Poppy is- Popsicle, Pop-pop, Squishy, Fata$$. Niko is- Nikolai The Horrible, Nugget, Massive Man. Rayna is- Rayray, Mouse, Princess. Salem is- Sally, Sir Salem, Little Man.
Angel (dog) is- Angel Child, Angel Truffles, Candy Lady. I’ve 4 cats and a dog. Niko and Poppy are full psychos and are at the moment driving me crazier than I already am.

Our little boy, Sam (RIP), Pooter, Son, Bubby, and Little Massive Man. Our child woman, Tessa, Sissy, Child Lady, Daughter, and Pet Lady. Only a few all through the years. God, I like my fur infants! God really blessed us when he allowed us to be their mother and father!!

Her title is Pearl. (Cat) I name her Muffiness