Hey Pandas, What Would You Do If You Had A Lot Of Cash?

I’d spend the remainder of my life at college learning all the themes I’m fascinated by, whereas residing on a life-style block with numerous animals, and a workshop.

Clear my money owed. Be certain that my children have a nest egg for his or her future. I’d purchase my mum a brand new automotive. I purchase my self a home and an honest automotive. And I’d discover a actually worthy charity and donate to them. Possibly not cash however possibly a meals financial institution or soup kitchen. Attempt to make a change someplace

Go to Japan. I wish to go nearly in all places there! I’ve dreamed of going there since I used to be about 10. I might additionally assist my mother and father repay issues.

Would rely how a lot. However the ordinary – retire, transfer, take care of household & associates and donate to animal charities.

Repay my new husband’s farm so we may very well be collectively earlier than the 5 years left to pay on it.

Clearly do the same old stuff first: eliminate money owed, put cash apart for my children, give some to relations, purchase land and a interest farm. BUT, if I had far more than that (like bajillions), I might arrange a spot (both on-line or in-person) the place folks would inform me their tales, and I might give them cash. Again within the day of telephone book, it could have been simpler to randomly choose them that method, so I’ve to accept an “software” course of that is faux cuz you’d get it in any case. 🙂

I might repay all of my payments, at the beginning. Husband and I might like to open a pit bull mixes sanctuary/ rescue facility so with the remaining cash, we might be capable of make our dream place occur. We already determined we’re calling it “GO, DOG, GO!”

Get a dog, get a small home with large fenced yard, then I maintain possibly a 3rd of the cash , and donate the remaining to animal shelters and different charities.

If I improper the $1.2b mega million lottery purchase a small snug place, a nicer automotive and get an trustworthy and respected accountant to deal with my household and shut associates wants and desires.

Im assuming this implies sufficient cash that each one my responnsibilities arre accounted forrr and that i nonetheless have financial institution. In that case i might 1. Journey the world 2. Purchase undeveloped heaps off land and maintain them that method for nature’s sake and three. Have a recent field of crayons forr every time i wish to coloration…

I might pay for People to return to the united kingdom for abortions

Past the shopping for silly s**t for myself, discovering a snug house and caring for some medical issues, I’d be the very best gift-giver to these near me. Discovering distinctive gadgets which are excellent for my family members seems like such pleasure. I do it small scale now, however I see the probabilities of ramping it up.

Repay all of my money owed. Hoard away some cash in secure, away from grasping banks. Put money into some nicer garments and an superior haircut. Exit and discover an excellent, higher job. Take a university course. Hold including to the hoard (f**ok you banks). Go see my bf in UK in first-class. Carry him again for his personal trip. After which maintain saving for the large transfer to UK.

Give it to my mother and father. I belief them to do what’s proper with it. Undecided what I might purchase that my mother and father would not get me if I requested and so they had a ton of cash (I am not spoiled; all I would like in life is books, notebooks, and pens).