Hey Pandas, What’s One thing That is On Your Thoughts?

Something that’s in your thoughts (good or unhealthy). 😀

How cute these kittens appeared again at Noah’s Ark Pet Heart! They had been so tiny, and their little mews, I am dieing from cuteness!!!

I am tremendous frightened, burdened, involved, and scared. I might use any recommendation…

I have been relationship my boyfriend for nearly 10 months. We’re each one another’s finest pal. We do the whole lot collectively. We have each stated I really like you. We have each mentioned a future collectively. We’re each attending school this fall. Nonetheless, our faculties are six hours aside. I am transferring out of state and into a very completely different time zone. We have talked about doing a protracted distance relationship. We’re going to speak about all the guidelines, expectations, and limits this weekend. I am simply tremendous frightened, burdened, involved, and scared. I’ve actually cried nearly each evening this summer season serious about having to leaving him. I simply do not wish to lose him. I do know there are going to be so many women who’re prettier, smarter, and funnier than me at his school. Occupied with the whole lot simply breaks my coronary heart.

I would admire any recommendation 🙂

Properly, i want “homophobic folks” would simply settle for that homosexual ppl aren’t gonna change. I simply want for peace for less than that.

Cookies are baked… And bacon is cooked.

Why, English language. WHYYYYYYYYY?!

I simply really feel type of numb and unmotivated proper now. I’ve a lot to do earlier than college begins and it is stressing me out lots, however I simply do not wish to do any of it. I do not need college to start out once more. I am actually not prepared.

I hate my mom typically

Background
I used to be singing throughout class and the orchestra train instructed me I used to be actually good at singing

So me and my mother had been watching AGT and you understand I am a fairly okay singer and stuff and I stated I believe I might make it to the second spherical or no matter and she or he was like ha no you would not. And so I stated “nicely the orchestra train stated I sounded actually good” She stated nicely you in all probability assume you sound higher than you assume” Thanks for ruining my goals which I do know will not ever come true however nonetheless

Very generously my dad has given me a part of his inheritance from Nanna however my tax invoice goes to be eye-watering…!

Proper now plenty of issues are on my thoughts… However essentially the most worrisome for me I suppose is my pal is admittedly indignant at me for no fault of mine and I am actually anxious and upset and depressed and attempting my finest however nothing is figuring out.. I am very fortunate to have a pal like her however I believe I am shedding her and I do not need that cuz Im shedding everybody and it is simply breaking my coronary heart… Everybody’s leaving me, my mother, my bros and now my pals too 😖

Somebody who tried to destroy my profession and did destroy my psychological well being is again, however they’re pretending prefer it by no means occurred, they usually simply love my work! I am being pressured to “transfer on,” however I can not consider that everybody desires to behave like what they did was no massive deal. I nearly killed myself greater than as soon as due to this individual’s actions, however now that they are “being good,” it is okay? I actually wish to deal with them like they handled me, and name out the double requirements, however I additionally simply need them to go away and go away me alone.

I am 51 feminine and I simply wish to discover somebody to go hang around with..if it results in one thing extra grand.. nicely superior.. nevertheless it’s exhausting to discover a man…

I’ll a brand new college in a giant metropolis, the place I do know no one exept for a pal and do not know what’s anticipating me. That is in lower than 5 days and I am scared as hell. Eventhough I do not wish to admit it to myself.
I am at all times imagining the worst eventualities.
I am very introverted and have a tendency to battle with new conditions like this one.
I actually hope it goes nicely!
Thanks for letting me share this.

I alternate serious about my husband and my dog. It is exhausting to focus on being at work for an additional 2 hours when I’m questioning how their days are going and realizing there may be a lot extra I may very well be doing at dwelling with them. On the instant, although, I’m considering how drained and irritated I’m with prospects.

When will I lastly get within the rattling airplane and go dwelling.

I used to be speculated to go at 6PM and it is already 7PM the place I am at…

Additionally… My dogs. I NEED to see my dogs. Like, NOW.🥺

I stepped in mud with my BEAND NEW 200 greenback Jordan’s 😔😭

my mother and father learn about my sexuality however not my pronouns. my brother was the primary individual i got here out to however he doesn’t know both. just a few shut pals know i take advantage of she/they pronouns (i’m nonetheless type of questioning however i’m like 96% positive) it’s not that i believe they’d kick me out, though my dad might be type of transphobic typically, i do know they’d nonetheless love me. however it will be actually awkward and would in all probability change how they see me. i’m superb with simply being known as “she” so i don’t really feel any want to inform them. however typically it will get tiring to maintain such a giant secret.

My grandparents are republican. They watch Fox information. They in all probability voted for trump. They don’t seem to be unhealthy folks, actually, however we simply do not speak about politics with them (my mother and father and I are democrat) I’ve simply been frightened about how I’ll come out about my sexuality to them. My mother and father already know and assist me, however I do not assume my grandparents know and I do not know the way they will deal with it. they e by no means actually expressed anti or professional LGBTQ+ sentiments however once more, we do not speak about politics with them.

How I don’t have any grandchildren but.(I’ve 4 youngsters) Not as a result of I’m eager to have them, however I’m scared for any new little one introduced into this world at it’s present standing.

That I’d by no means discover a woman who’s excellent for me. Going to a conservative college so I’ll have nice luck discovering fellow gays. 🙁

tryna neglect my rape from after I was 8,lol I am 12 and might’t neglect it

How I don’t really feel sorry that I triggered household drama (if you need I’ll clarify within the feedback)

My ex. Caught a chilly in the course of the evening and fever is operating excessive, and since final time I had a fever like this was after I was with my ex some years in the past. I used to be silly and dumb again then and I let him deal with me poorly. POV: Your fever is excessive, 40-42 °C, you are trembling and nearly passing out. He had gone for a stroll in -30 °C(STUPID) And known as me if I might fetch him since it is so chilly 🙁

Silly me went, dizzy and trembling so unhealthy my leg on the fuel would not keep regular. Off I went, I received him and introduced him into my dwelling.

He slept at my place, subsequent to me, and within the morning he requested if I nonetheless have fever. Clearly sure, I used to be sweating and nonetheless weak and what this dumbass stated?
“Eww. I assumed so you’re so sweaty, ugh” and later that day he complained about why I wasn’t going to go wherever with him from close to my mattress that day.

So sure, I am trembling proper now and know my fever goes up. However no less than I haven’t got to child him anymore. The one flaw is, even when heat is not beneficial when having fever, the heat of a human and the consolation it brings I might admire. That’s my thoughts proper now, keep it up pandas.