2 cats, 1 rabbit die in Georgetown home hearth


GEORGETOWN, Texas (KXAN) — A household’s two cats and bunny died in a home hearth Tuesday morning within the Parkside at Mayfield Ranch subdivision, based on the Metropolis of Leander.

The Metropolis stated the Leander Fireplace Division was referred to as to the fireplace within the 100 block of Mission Tejas Avenue in Georgetown at 9:12 a.m. The hearth was reported by a neighbor; the household wasn’t house when it broke out.

The Metropolis stated there was “vital injury” to about 40% of the house with smoke injury all through.

One harm in RV hearth in Wells Department

Whereas firefighters had been in a position to rescue two dogs, the opposite household’s different pets, two cats and a bunny, had been discovered lifeless in the home, based on the Metropolis. The dogs had been handled and brought to a vet.

The Cedar Park Fireplace Division, Williamson County EMS, the Williamson County Sheriff’s Workplace and Animal Companies got here to assist with the fireplace response.

The Williamson County Fireplace Marshal’s Workplace is investigating the fireplace, the Metropolis stated.


Subscribe Us To Receive Our Latest News In Your Inbox!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here