Hey Pandas, How Do You Keep Constructive When Life Will get You Down?

What methods and/or coping mechanisms do you’ve gotten for when every part looks as if it’s going flawed, or for when you find yourself simply actually unhappy?

reality is… I hardly ever attempt to keep optimistic, I simply endure…..

After I’m having a foul day I order a few of my favorite meals, go to mattress and watch some kind of no brainer sitcoms like HIMYM, Mates or Two Broke Women and simply shut down

I have a look at goats. It’s extremely laborious to be unhappy when there are goats

I usually cry, as a result of typically I simply must cry. Then I’m going hug certainly one of my pet chickens and I really feel higher higher.

My dog. I’ve to outlast him as a result of he solely has me.

I snuggle up with my chihuahua and inform her all about what’s upsetting me, in case you don’t have a chihuahua (you completely ought to) or a pet, then I might think about speaking to somebody, that 99 % of the occasions makes me fell higher.
Good luck- a sure couchchihuahua

Duhhh, I am unable to keep optimistic!
(I simply say “My f*ckin’ life’s by no means gon’ let me stand up b***h!)

I preserve a listing about all of the issues I like or good reminiscences I’ve, together with some ways in which have helped me be much less depressed like being outdoors or binging spiderman films

I discover being outdoors in nature to be very therapeutic for me. Whether or not it’s mountain climbing or images, gardening or simply going for a stroll, I discover nature one of the best setting to replicate and simply be at peace.

I’m going into the woods and will not come out until I really feel higher.

Discord. Is unnecessary as a result of, they’re simply folks on-line. Nevertheless, they’re all like me. They perceive me. They’ve shitty mother and father too.

I inform myself that God will get me by way of no matter I’m going by way of and I additionally keep in mind that I’ve a household that’s there for me.

Hearken to music, drink alcohol

If I am feeling actually confused I all the time take heed to the Closing Fantasy Crystal Chronicles soundtrack. One thing about it is vitally soothing to me and I discover the sport enjoyable as effectively (if it isn’t the post-game stuff on solo that may be irritating).

After I was youthful, I noticed that after I went right into a DVD watching mode (I imply like days at a time) I used to be depressed. Now after I begin binge streaming, I simply stand up and take a stroll. The extra depressed, the longer the walks. It does not resolve something, but it surely does get me out of the home and a few recent air. Plus, you by no means know who you’ll meet, what cute doggies you’ll get to pet or what you’ll witness. I reside downtown in a reasonably large metropolis.

I put collectively a photograph album on my telephone of completely satisfied reminiscences and each time I am feeling lonely/depressed/down I’m going by way of it to remind myself of the great occasions which have occurred and are but to occur

I simply take into consideration all of the wonderful issues I’ve carried out, like being forward of my buddies at school, volunteering for AYSO, and extra