Hey Pandas, What Are The Weirdest Issues Your Pets Do?

Pets are likely to have bizarre pursuits they usually can differ. Share the weirdest factor that your pet does.

My cat sucks the blanket when he makes biscuits.

My cats line up outdoors the toilet door whereas I’m in there and after I come out they stare at me like they’ve simply voted me off the island.

I’ve a cat and he or she is a few 12 months outdated. She does not know how one can meow correctly. As a substitute she makes peeping noises each time we discuss to her or if she is attempting to ‘say’ one thing. It is lovable.

My cat Widdle is scared to dying of pencils. I am an artist and like to attract, so I am going to typically be holding one. if he jumps up on the desk and sees me holding one, he’ll stare at it nervously till I pet him and let him know it is okay

My cat has a hatred for my mom that burns greater than the solar. They hate one another greater than something.

My cat makes bizarre noises when folks sneeze. She additionally does the identical factor when she sees a bug or lizard.

My pet cockatiel (his identify is rocky he’s a cute birb) typically my mother forgets to offer him clear water (she primarily takes care of him) after which he drinks the soiled poop water trigger he decides to poop in it :/

I’ve a cat, so she’s at all times catting about being bizarre. One factor she does is when it is near time to offer her moist meals and he or she sees me, she’ll take a chunk of her dry meals and spit them out by me. I feel it is purported to be a present, or a wierd option to remind me that she needs moist meals. She additionally appears to love “Full Steel Alchemist”, which is an anime present. Any time I put it on, she sits and watches it for like a half hour. I put it on after I’m leaving for work. I feel perhaps it is the colours?? I do not know, however I like my little weirdo!

My cat Ollie will steal the pepper shaker, attempting to shake some out so he can eat it. Calls for I shake some out if he’s unsuccessful. Plain, abnormal, McCormick black pepper. Very odd boi.

My cat will ask permission to put down on you. She’s nonetheless a cat, so she’ll nonetheless lay down on you with lots of hesitation and then you definately get judged for not giving her permission. You run you hand down her again to grant her permission to put down.

My dog has taking part in tag with wild rabbits must be the weirdest factor he is ever performed.

Oh, so many unusual issues. My dog cuddles pillows. Sleeps on his again together with his paws sticking straight up within the air. Rubs himself in opposition to folks’s legs like he is a cat. Loves peas, popcorn, and rabbit poop. Burrows himself in blankets on the ground. Refuses to the touch water apart from for ingesting. Vomits if he goes within the automotive. The record goes on…

My dog finds a blanket protruding from a mattress or one thing and rubs her head on it, strolling alongside the mattress to eliminate an itch. My household calls it the snuffle truffle

My rescue dog, Brutus Augustus, is double jointed in his entrance legs so when he’s tremendous relaxed, each legs are proper angles.

My dog sleeps whereas mendacity like a human 🤣. (She sleeps whereas the stomach up)

My pet pounces on any deal with we give her! She attempt’s to “kill” it