Hey Pandas, What Is The Most Epic Factor That You Personal?

Proudly owning Is The Improper Phrase – She’s Household. However Each Time I Have The Likelihood To Share Pics Of Our Bulldog, I Will Submit

This Blizzard-Licensed One In Existence Frosty Plushie Named Igor. Frosty Is The Wotlk Collectors Version In-Recreation Pet. I Paid Tons Of Cash For This One, To Give To My Finest Pal Christine Who Adored The In-Recreation Pet Since She Obtained It Again In 2008. One Of A Form Factor That Is Priceless At Residence :d

This Blizzard-Licensed One In Existence Frosty Plushie Named Igor. Frosty Is The Wotlk Collectors Edition In-Game Pet. I Paid Lots Of Money For This One, To Give To My Best Friend Christine Who Adored The In-Game Pet Since She Got It Back In 2008. One Of A Kind Thing That Is Priceless At Home :d

Nitka Tsar 7 hours in the past

Wait…. Didn‘t you give it to your good friend or did she gave it again to you? As a result of… in the event you gave it to her, then it’s hers, not yours.

I Would not Say Personal, However Here is My Little Boy Hannibal. He is My Finest Pal And My Household!

I Wouldn't Say Own, But Here's My Little Boy Hannibal. He's My Best Friend And My Family!

Vintage Scythe… Nonetheless Sharp , Even Used It ( For Chopping Grass Not Gathering Souls!)

Antique Scythe... Still Sharp , Even Used It ( For Cutting Grass Not Gathering Souls!)

Kleemann Mr 122i Professional Cell Affect Crusher… Very Costly Factor ^^

Kleemann Mr 122i Pro Mobile Impact Crusher... Very Expensive Thing ^^

In 1969, Once I Was19, I Walked Into Their NYC Workplaces

In 1969, When I Was19, I Walked Into Their NYC Offices

Bob La Capra 8 hours in the past

I’ve all the time been to shy to ask for an autograph. A few years in the past, I used to be at a Brewers Twins recreation in Minneapolis and Paul Molitor, who was from St Paul however performed for the Brewers was within the stands watching as a result of he was injured. I stated to my now ex-wife, “hey look. It is Paul Molitor!” She requested “who’s Paul Molitor?” I recommended that since she did not know who he was that she’d haven’t any downside getting his autograph.

Me Holding My Rooster

Me Holding My Chicken

We Do not Personal Him However He is The Finest Boy Ever! Finnigan

We Don't Own Him But He's The Best Boy Ever! Finnigan

An Precise Cat Skeleton (The Cat Died In A Automotive Accident, It Had Belonged To My Mother)

An Actual Cat Skeleton (The Cat Died In A Car Accident, It Had Belonged To My Mom)

My Childhood Picture!

My Childhood Photo!

He Is My Most Epic Possetion (Pet)

He Is My Most Epic Possetion (Pet)

I Would not Say “Personal”, However… This Is My Hannibal

I Wouldn't Say

My Corgi Woofles. Solely Joking, She’s Clearly A Member Of The Household. It is My Husband Who Is The Most Epic Factor We Personal

My Corgi Woofles. Only Joking, She's Obviously A Member Of The Family. It's My Husband Who Is The Most Epic Thing We Own

I Had To Resolve Climate To Submit This Or My Lightsaber… I Assume This Was Higher As a result of It’s Distinctive

I Had To Decide Weather To Post This Or My Lightsaber… I Think This Was Better Because It’s Unique

alias D.

Group Member

4 hours in the past

Distinctive it’s

This Years Costume Is The Coolest Factor I Presently Personal( Obtained To Discover A Hat For It Tho)

This Years Costume Is The Coolest Thing I Currently Own( Got To Find A Hat For It Tho)

Wonderful Automotive, Not Mine Buuut Whoever Owns It Is Not Current So I Will Submit It For Them

Amazing Car, Not Mine Buuut Whoever Owns It Is Not Present So I Will Post It For Them